Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amtapp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2007, 12:11 PM
    W2's have not arrived
    I haven't received any of my w2's yet and I have contacted my past employers and they said they mailed them out in January. How do I find them or get another copy?:confused:
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Feb 10, 2007, 11:40 PM
    Try asking them to fax it to you. You CAN file with faxed W-2s.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

W2's [ 1 Answers ]

Can I file my taxes without a w2 form?

Just arrived to the country with an H1B [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I have a couple of questions regarding US taxation: 1) If I start to work on Octuber 1st 2006 when do I have to pay taxes for year 2006? 2) Can I claim my wife and 2 kids as dependents if they have H4 visas? do they need an ITIN number? Regards, Javier Vazquez

2 W2's from 2 States [ 1 Answers ]

I have 1st W2 from NY and 2nd from CA. I know that I have to use my total income from 2 W2's for federal tax. How about state tax? Should I use total income for both states? Or I should use NY income only from NY for NY state tax and CA income for CA state tax? Thanks for help.

W2's [ 2 Answers ]

My husband worked for a company for about 6 months last year the engraved wine bottles. When we tried to get a hold of them about sending him his W2 their number has been disconnected. I have tried calling bridal shows to see get a phone number with no help, I've tried looking online for their...

W2's [ 1 Answers ]

I had two jobs during 05, and received two W2's. Do I combine the amounts and file once or do I have do to two separate filings.

View more questions Search