Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rena47 Posts: 14, Reputation: 3

Dec 7, 2011, 01:32 PM
    Caffeine levels in decaf coffee
    Is there any caffeine in decaf coffee (low levels) or is it completely caffeine free?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 7, 2011, 01:38 PM
    Depends on the brand, but on the whole they have reduced the amount of caffeine to around 1-2% or the original amount, so not completely caffeine free.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How many spoonfuls of coffee ground should I use to make the perfect cup of coffee? [ 32 Answers ]

Hi guys! This may be a dumb questions but I just want to know how all of you make your coffee. The way I make mine... I usually go by how many cups I'm making. For example, if I make 6 cups of coffee, I'll put in 12 spoonfuls of coffee ground. Basically I use 2 spoonfuls per cup. Sometimes I...

Does "Coffee Bean" have better coffee than "Starbucks"? [ 2 Answers ]

Just a quick question.

Caffeine and Sleep [ 1 Answers ]

If I drink a medium Dunkin' Donuts caffeinated coffee (I did today), say at 2:00 PM, and I want to go to bed at 11:00 PM, although it's a difference of nine hours I can't fall asleep. In fact, I won't even get tired until 3:00 AM which is why I'm posting this now, at 2:00 AM. I'm a 23 year old male...

Does alfalfa have caffeine? [ 1 Answers ]

Does alfalfa have cafeine? I understand that alfalfa is good for different functions of the body but I'm very sesitive to caffeine.

Caffeine [ 1 Answers ]

How much cafine is in a 6 oz cup of coffee? How much cafine is in a 12 oz coke? How much cafine is in one capsule of Xtreme Lean dist by Nature's Bounty Inc?

View more questions Search