Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jesspotdewdrop Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2011, 12:00 PM
    16 years old and 5 days late
    Hello,

I'm 16 years old and my period is five days late. My boyfriend and I had protected sex 3 days ago. I don't have any pregnancy symptoms but I'm just worried that I might be pregnant because I don't understand why my period is late. I've had brownish discharge and Tuesday 6th December I had really bad stomach ache. On the 18th November, we were messing around and he pressed his privates on mine but I was wearing underwear. Any opinion or advice would be greatly appreciated thank you
    carol73 Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Dec 10, 2011, 12:22 AM
    Sex can cause a delay in a women's period cycle. However, you should take a pregnancy test just to be sure. Why don't you use some other form of birth control with the use of condoms. Maybe use the pill as well to ensure you don't become pregnant.
    jesspotdewdrop Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2011, 09:09 AM
    Thanks for the advice, I took a test and it was negative so happy days.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Period is 10 days late, negative pregnancy test about 3 days ago [ 10 Answers ]

My period is 10 days late, negative pregancy test about 3 days ago... I am just wondering if I am pregnant or not? My husband and I have been trying for about 4 months.. I usually get my period by now.

I haven't had sex and my period is about 6 days late and I'm 16 years old. [ 1 Answers ]

I am unsure of why I only am having white discharge and no blood. I have the usual cramps but no bleeding. I am breaking out and I don't know why my period is so late. My period is never late and this is the first month is has been late. Also I have never had sex and I have had my period for almost...

My period was 10 days late and I began spotting for 2 days and light bleeding after.. [ 2 Answers ]

I had no actual menstrual flow as i had no use for pad/tampon. I did wear a pantyliner and nothing on it. It started with 2 days of spotting brownish/pinkish and light bleeding after for next couple of days but i only seen when i wiped the whole time. I took a pregnancy test and negative result....

View more questions Search