Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jochcr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2007, 10:47 AM
    Husband (separated) in India causing problems
    Hi,

I was married nearly two years ago come this April. I am a american and the marriage took place in India. My issue is that this marriage on his part was his means to come to America. I have not seen him nor spoke verbally to him in over a year. With all letters that he sends the issue is the same. Please file the forms!
    He has not supported me nor I him, although my trips to India has cost me a considerable amount of American dollars. He has over the past year + has not saved anything but finds excuses.
    He has found ways to update his family and friends passports while I was there indicating that they are invited to America. To make things even worst then insisting that I file this form through NVC (I-864) which will make me responsible for his up keep regardless of marriage status ( divorce, death, etc.) in my country. He has also posing as me using my name notified NVC regarding paper work and making this processing a priority.
    I need help getting out of this mess.

* He was also married to a German lady and to the best of my knowledge did not file papers for him to enter Germany.

Someone please help me
    scglove Posts: 8, Reputation: 3

Feb 10, 2007, 10:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jochcr
    Hi,

I was married nearly two years ago come this April. I am a american and the marriage took place in India. My issue is that this marriage on his part was his means to come to America. I have not seen him nor spoke verbally to him in over a year. With all letters that he sends the issue is the same. Please file the forms!
    He has not supported me nor I him, although my trips to India has cost me a considerable amount of American dollars. He has over the past year + has not saved anything but finds excuses.
    He has found ways to update his family and friends passports while I was there indicating that they are invited to America. To make things even worst then insisting that I file this form through NVC (I-864) which will make me responsible for his up keep regardless of marriage status ( divorce, death, etc.) in my country. He has also posing as me using my name notified NVC regarding paper work and making this processing a priority.
    I need help getting out of this mess.

* He was also married to a German lady and to the best of my knowledge did not file papers for him to enter Germany.

Someone please help me
    This seems really strange for him to do this. They are in most cases very good people with marriage. They do not stay married long to americans be cause of the two different cultures, now the other person is involed that is crazy, have you visited their mass over here there will be someone there that can help you , i mean like his church, very odd. It makes no different if he is west of east of north or south, they will most likely try to assist.but again they do not marry outside of india funny. Talk with other people from india they are very good people

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Separated, but in love with my husband [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, I have a huge problem(at least it seems like it to me). My husband said he wanted a divorce 10 months ago ( he said he wasn't ready for marriage then, even though we'd been married for 2.5 years), we've been separated ever since. I was shocked and thought I wouldn't be able to live without...

Graphic cards causing problems [ 1 Answers ]

Hello all! I had an Asrock P4i65G motherboard and I just bought a new one (the same). When I connect the monitor (Eizo Flexscan L365) to the integrated graphic card (Intel Extreme graphics 2) , the screen is blurred. I tried adjusting the screen settings with no success. When I connect the AGP...

Water line break causing problems [ 1 Answers ]

This morning I noticed a river of water coming out of my front yard so I called the water company and they came out a replaced the pvc connecting my residence to the water system with brass. Since then I regained adequate pressure in all of my faucets but both of my toilets will not refill when...

New sink causing drain problems, not from clog [ 3 Answers ]

I just had a shop sink installed about six feet away from my kitchen sink. The guy who did it insisted it would work but now the kitchen sink does not drain well at all, nor does the shop sink. Here's the setup. The kitchen sink has a trap and then the pipe goes down almost to the floor and then...

Husband problems [ 4 Answers ]

My husband can orgasm when we have sex, but if I give him oral sex or he masturbates, or I do it for him, he can't have an orgasm. Why is this. A lot of other guys that I've read about seem to be able to do this with ease. I asked him was I doing a good job, or if he felt uncomfortable doing that...

View more questions Search