Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    barganbright Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2011, 08:05 AM
    Filing alphabetically in a law office?
    Why would "Ft. Lauderdale Spa" come before "Father Lawrence Sorenson" when filing alphabetically?
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Dec 7, 2011, 08:41 AM
    Usually you file by a person's last name and not by title, so the personal name "Sorenson, Lawrence" comes after the business name "Fort Lauderdale Spa."

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Filing Alphabetically [ 6 Answers ]

Filing How would you file the company, A McNee Interior Design Ltd, with the 'A' or 'M'

What to I do after filing w/co. Clerks office/gift deed [ 1 Answers ]

My mother (I am her son) has gift deeded her property to me. She remarried a man 8 years ago who is really (Dumb) as in (dumb and dumber). He will remain in the home after we take possession as my mother wanted (to provide a roof over his head). That is OK with us. My question is: after I...

Office Filing [ 2 Answers ]

What product is available to use as a check out for office files. I'm looking for something to use in a hard copy file system for when a staff person needs to remove a file from a file cabinet.

Collection notice by law office [ 4 Answers ]

I got sheriff's business card in my door. I got a call two days ago from a collection company saying that they will send me subpoena. I did not say my name or anything. When I saw the business card I knew it is from the collection agency/law office. My question is.. Do I still have to serve if I...

Charged off account at Law Office [ 3 Answers ]

I had lost my Job and was unable to pay my CC bill. I did contact them, but as so many others they would not lower or stop my interest. The account was charged off in NOv and is now being handled by a Law Firm. The amount is $ 7500 , which at least $ 2500 being interest. My question, how can I stop...

View more questions Search