Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    devil.much Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2011, 01:32 AM
    What's your thought about this?
    First of all, I'm gay. I have a boyfriend and we are currently on our 5th year. I recently moved here in the US and nobody knows I'm gay. I guess people knows about it, I just don't tell them personally. Anyway, about 5 days ago my group had our Xmas party, one of our co-worker was with someone we don't really work with. I met him in the party and there's just some things about this guy that attracts me. I'm not saying I'll be cheating. Well probably cause he's attractive to me, he's fun to talk to and we chatted a lot during the party.

I don't think this is really a question but can you judge the actions he did? First, he introduced himself and we chatted a bit, after a couple of exchanging conversation he asked me and one of my friends to add him to Facebook. Among all who was on that party, he asked us. Second, he made me a drink? He only made a drink for me and not to anyone else.

Whenever I smoke outside, he would come with me and my friend and he will just stay there and probably smoke some too. Lastly, when he was about to leave. He shook my hand but as I observed, HE used both of his hands when he shook mine. And he didn't do that to my other co-workers.

I personally think his STRAIGHT, cause I saw he has a girlfriend. Its just weird to me. LOL. No haters please. I just want to know people thoughts about this. Will be waiting. Thank you! :) cheers!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 7, 2011, 12:03 PM
    Friendly guy who might be BI. So what? Did he know YOU had a boyfriend?

Don't dwell on it, what you never met a friendly person? Are you fantasizing? That's normal for us humans, bi, straight, gay, or tri (try anything sexual), and he is probably use to socializing.

Or a charming player, staking out his next victim, who can know what lurks in the heart of a stranger?
    geminichick Posts: 187, Reputation: 57

Dec 7, 2011, 03:12 PM
    I don't know a lot about what goes on psychologically in the minds of the male sex, but I would guess he was just hanging out and having a good time. Maybe he just thought you looked interesting and maybe wanted to get to know you as a friend. See what happens. But just don't dwell on it or make a lot out of it right now.
    devil.much Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2011, 12:12 AM
    talaniman, I'm not saying I never met a friendly person. And no I'm not fantasizing, I AM WONDERING. CAUSE I met a whole bunch of people in my life and I don't think I experienced my hands shaken with both somebodys hand. Probably GEMINICHICK is right, he's just had a good time that time. Lol.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I never thought it would come down to this [ 36 Answers ]

Well.. here I am at college... and the day my exams start I find out he's been sleeping with my friend... and she had been staying there all weekend.. as the week panned out (last week) I found out more and more lies.. like he was sleeping with another one of my friends while I was at work, that...

I thought he had liked me. [ 3 Answers ]

I met this guy at a party and we had kept making eye contact from across the room. He later asked me if I wanted to be his partner for beer pong and I said yes. We flirted while we played, he gave me compliments about how good I was and he said we "had chemistry" because we were playing so well...

Just a thought [ 7 Answers ]

Do you think an active volcano under Antarctica would cause the ice to melt ? :confused: Volcano under the Antarctic 21/01/2008

What do you think she thought ? [ 17 Answers ]

Last night at church I saw the ex walk in with her guy, she left me to go back to him, we got on well but she never got over him, she left him because he did not treat her well, she says he has changed now, anyhow she did not see me when she walked in, but at the end of the service I saw them...

View more questions Search