Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cbonaparte Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2011, 09:44 AM
    I went to watterson tech school in Phila. Pa. They closed and lost accreditation
    Can I still use the credits before they lost there accreditation and how do I get them .I think they have a campus in Georgia.

Check out some similar questions!

John Adams High School Accreditation [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, I received my high school diploma online through a school called John Adams High School, the school is accredited by different accreditors. I am not familiar with what type of accreditations colleges will accept, and I am hoping someone who is familiar with this can help me. The school is...

My wife was duped into a school that had no accreditation. [ 2 Answers ]

My wife was duped into a school that had no accreditation, and now owes so much money back. She went to the school for 2 years and every year when she asked if they got there accreditation they said not yet but should be soon. Over and over the same thing. Now she has 2 years under her belt and...

How to get high school transcripts from a closed school in arlingon Texas tx [ 5 Answers ]

How do I get my high school transcripts from a closed school The school was James Bowie Highscool in Arlington Texas??

If I live in NJ and work in Phila do I have to file a PA (or a Phila) tax return? [ 1 Answers ]

If I live in NJ and work in Phila do I have to file a PA (or a Phila) tax return? I know how to do my NJ taxes, I am just unsure if I have to file anything with the city.

School accreditation [ 1 Answers ]

Im wanting to enroll for online courses at south university is this university accredited? How can I find out if it is?:)

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.