Could someone tell me the corrections of these please? In french
    Il a quitté le collége á seize ans
    Il n'a pas réussi son Brevet proffessionnel
    Il a commencé á travailler comme cuisiner á trente ans
    Il a fini son travail comme propriétaire á trente ans
    Il n'aime pas tellement préparer les repas
    Il travaille plus de soixante-dix heures par semaine
    Un inconvénient, c'est qu'il n'aime pas étre avec sa famille
    Pour avoir de succés, I; pense qu'on doit faire les mémes choses tous les ans

Thanksss!xo

Check out some similar questions!

Worksheet Adjustments Corrections [ 5 Answers ]

Hi! We have tried and tried and we came up with this, I know some of the entries are incorrect and some we can't get out, please someone help us. This is as far as we can reach. Please show the calculations: confused: Enter the prepaid, inventory and accrual adjustments, extend the adjusted...

Bankruptcy and corrections on credit report [ 2 Answers ]

I am in Canada so hopefully someone can help. I went bankrupt and my trustee told me to check my credit report. I did. There is an item shown has being written off in bankruptcy which it wasn't. This item was paid in full before bankruptcy. I even gave Equifax a copy of the paid bill with the...

Accounting changes and error corrections [ 1 Answers ]

I need help with the following: An error was discovered during a recent audit at the beginning of 2006: A five year casualty insurance policy was purchased at the beginning of 2004 for $35,000The full amount was debited to insurance expense at the time. What the company recorded: Entry...

Corrections needed [ 2 Answers ]

Can some one please correct this for me? Please make sure that I used all the rules of grammar, spelling, and punctuation People have argued and suggested that using word processor on ones computer is fare more advanced, rather then using a pencil and paper. Word processor and hand writing...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.