Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ckm9302 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2011, 03:38 PM
    Looking for my birth father
    My name is cheryl mcduffie, I'm looking for my birthday father his name is antonio spivey, he would be in his late 50's and is african american. He was in the army and stationed in panama city, panama around 1979. The last time my mother saw him in panama was in 1981. If anyone can find more info I would be thankful. My contact info in [email protected] or Facebook cheryl mcduffie ferguson.

Check out some similar questions!

Father not around at birth. Want to add him to birth certificate/change babies name [ 1 Answers ]

At the time I had my son 5 months ago his father was not in the picture so I opted to not give him his last name or put his name on the birth certificate... however now his father came back and we are working things out.. how do I go about changing the birth certificate and my sons last name... do...

Can a minor birth mother's parents relinquish rights to the birth father? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, Here's the situation: the soon-to-be birth mother is 16, still living with her parents and attending school. The birth father is 18, still lives with his parents but has a job and is generally responsible. The parents of the birth mother want her to put the baby up for adoption and move on...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.