Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Derkme Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2011, 12:54 PM
    AC Humidity?
    My outside AC furnace was in a house fire that started from my neighbor's home. We have moved back into our house and notice mold on the two bottom levels of our house in August. It has been determined that there are leaks in the furnace line. Humidity levels were assessed at 85% to 95% humidity. Do think that the fire effected the furnace and could be the cause of the humidity.

Check out some similar questions!

Humidity products [ 9 Answers ]

Hello, I was wondering what's the best product to protect your wall from humidity.

Humidity [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, We wanted to lower our humidity in our house, we had a central air conditioner installed a week ago. We aren't finding that the humidity is dropping much,it's at 54% humidity right now. We have the air temp at 70degrees,, is there a way to drop the humidity lower,and keep it maintained at...

Ac not pulling humidity [ 6 Answers ]

Central a.c. is not cooling properly,and is not pulling humidity out. Filter clean,freon at 75psi ,cold coming out of compressor any thoughts chukebouy

Humidity [ 2 Answers ]

I am wondering where I should have my humidifier in my home. Should it be by a cold air return or farther away, or by the thermostat? Does it even matter as long as I keep it running?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.