Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    micado Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2011, 10:27 AM
    I think I have herpes please help.
    HI I think I have herpes but I have no pain or itch. I do have abnormal discharge, white and early stage of outbreak. I have it for almost 5 months, I have not been sexually active for over 7 months... please help.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Dec 5, 2011, 10:28 AM
    You need to see a Doctor for both a diagosis AND treatment of whatever it is.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 5, 2011, 10:44 AM
    There is no internet help. You will need to go to a health department, or doctor and make sure what you have. Then be treated for it.

Also remember many STD's ( if this is one) can even disappear for a while but you are still infected and many can cause serious other medical problems if untreated. So please go as soon as possible to find out.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Dec 5, 2011, 11:03 AM
    And I will add before you become sexually active with another partner you need to know if you have an STD or other problem.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Herpes [ 5 Answers ]

Can you receive herpes from someone infected through smoking a cigarette behind them?

Herpes [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, I was just wondering if my partner had a CANKER SORE and preformed oral sex on me (im a man) if I can get genital herpes. Thank you

Difference between herpes & herpes antibodies? [ 2 Answers ]

I was wondering, because I was told in February that I have genital herpes, and that my blood work was showing I was having a current outbreak, but I didn't have no soars, My gynecologist said that I been exposed to it and that I have the antibodies for it meaning that Its possible I may never get...

Herpes. What do you think? [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, so I'm 18, just found out that I have contracted herpes at some point or another and now I'm a little confused. I've been with the same guy for the past 6 months and neither of us has messed around with other people. He was tested for STD but wasn't aware of the fact that they don't test for...

View more questions Search