Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alija Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2011, 10:59 PM
    My laptop screen is shaking ?
    My laptop screen is shaking yesterday and then I closed it and again I open it it shaking a lot with line in my screen and mostly I open YouTube in video and flims dowloading so could you tell me what will I do please suggest me...

Check out some similar questions!

Shaking laptop screen [ 2 Answers ]

My laptop screen 'hang' and shaking for a few seconds and it keep repeating as long I still turn on my laptop. I can't see my screen's bottom part also. Why is this happening? I tried re-format my laptop but it doesn't work also.

What could be the reason of shaking of my lap screen shaking [ 2 Answers ]

My lap to screen gets shaking and the window gets unvisible

My laptop screen suddenly started shaking and one line appears on the screen [ 1 Answers ]

Mu laptop screen started shaking & some double thin line appears on the top of the screen, I am really scared of that... so many insects move around my laptop most of the time, can anyone please suggest me what can I do to stop screen shaking & remove the lines from screen??

Laptop screen moving shaking when I pick [ 1 Answers ]

When I hold the laptop in my hands screen starts flickering.But works fine when it is placed on table. It is acer laptop.

Laptop screen is shaking with lines one the side [ 3 Answers ]

My laptop is a hp compaq. One day while I was trying to download something, the screen started flickering, then all the pixels seem to be moving torward the bottom left, and messing up the blue color. Also there are several moving lines on the left that look like a bar-code. I have no idea what...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.