Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AshleyE Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2011, 10:35 PM
    Can I tell if I'm pregnant without buying a Pregnancy Test?
    Are there any ways to test to see if you are pregnant at home without buying a test?Does the bleach method work?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 4, 2011, 10:42 PM
    The bleach method does not work. The only way to know if you are pregnant is with a pregnancy test or a blood test at the doctor's office.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Could I be pregnant and have a false pregnancy test? [ 0 Answers ]

I've had a regular menstural cycle since I started having my period. I have all the symptoms, but two false pregnancy tests

I have taken 3 pregnancy test and all have come back positive, am I really pregnant? [ 7 Answers ]

I have been very tired, no brown spotting,I feel sick when I don't eat as soon as I feel hungry. I have never been through this before. I go to the dr Tuesday. Please help! :-/

How soon can a pregnancy test tell if your pregnant? [ 7 Answers ]

How soon can a pregnancy test tell that your pregnant or not? Also, do you have to get the exspentive ones or can any kind work just as good?

I took a pregnancy test and it came out negative, could I still be pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend 16 or 17 days ago, and he ejaculated inside of me. I have been on birth control for the past 3 and a half years, and I admit I am not always very on time with my pills, and 16 days ago I had left my pills at home and probably didn't take my pill for...

View more questions Search