Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kberta Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2011, 08:54 PM
    I have a Lennox G4OUH-36A-070-11 unit that will not turn on in heat mode
    I have 2 Lennox G4OUH-36A-070-11 units - the downstairs unit functions fine, the upstairs unit works in Cooling mode, Continuous fan mode, but not in Heat mode - the LED lights flash simultaneously slowly showing normal operation, but do not change to fast flashing when heat request is sent from thermostat - igniter does not come on, nor does fan.

Check out some similar questions!

Lennox heat turn off and turn back on to work [ 2 Answers ]

I have a lennox heater I have to turn it off and turn it back on to get it to heat. What is wrong and how do I fix it.

My Lennox Central Air unit will not turn on [ 0 Answers ]

Yesterday I was working in my basement and I tripped the circuit breaker in my basement, when I went to turn on my central air unit it would not start. I reset the wall unit and I got nothing, I was wondering if there is a reset button on the unit.

My Goodman heat pump, model GSH130361AD, in heat mode outside unit does not start up. [ 10 Answers ]

Goodman heat pump, model GSH130361AD, Goodman AEPF series Air Handler, and a Honeywell T8411R t-stat. After wiring and setting everything up, the A/C works very good. In heat mode the aux heat comes on but the outside unit does not start up. Emergency heat works well too. The units are used...

I have a colmen split unit when it is in heat mode should the outside fan turn on [ 1 Answers ]

Shouldn't the condenser fan come back on after defrost mode has ran it's cycle or should it remain off during the entire heating cycle?

20 yr old Lennox heat pump fan blows constantly in heat mode [ 5 Answers ]

20 year old Lennox heat pump - outside temps been 30's at night, 40's daytime UPDATE: I went outside and the unit is covered in frost on 3 sides! I've been reading on Google about frosted heat pump units and can't determine how to manually defrost it. Apparently, the auto defrost is not...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.