Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bickfords61 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2011, 06:09 PM
    Microsoft Office Applications
    When you link a worksheet and a chart in a business report as well as on a slide, which Microsoft office applications are integrated?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 4, 2011, 07:32 PM
    Excel and Powerpoint

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Windows Vista, Microsoft office 2007, Microsoft equation 3.0 [ 5 Answers ]

I have Microsoft Vista which I do not think really makes that much of a difference but I have Microsoft Office 2007 and I need to use Microsoft equation 3.0. I know I have it on my computer because I found it. I just don't know how to use it. I have taken a couple of tutorials and still can not...

We use Microsoft Office 2003 at our office. Our company computes the employees age, [ 15 Answers ]

We use Microsoft Office 2003 at our office. Our company computes the employees’ age, e.g. (01/01/1949) plus their starting date, e.g. (08/22/1989) to check if they are eligible for the 75 rule for retirement. Can Excel compute this with the age changing daily to keep the formula current?

Microsoft Office [ 1 Answers ]

I was using the MS Office Suite. It is 2003. From the beginning, the Activation Wizard was popping up and askinging did I want to activate over the Internet or over the phone. It has been put on several pcs. It was working for a while now its not. When I move my cursor on the bar, I see...

Keyboard malfunctions in MS Office applications [ 3 Answers ]

This is weird. Today my keyboard has started showing the wrong symbols, but only in MS Word and Excel. For example, I type the £ symbol and here it works fine but in MS Word (and Excel) it shows as #. The " symbol in MS Word shows as @. I am not aware that I changed any settings - can anyone tell...

Microsoft Office [ 4 Answers ]

Does anybody know of a good free website that teaches you Microsoft office in depth? Thank you.

View more questions Search