Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mac86 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2007, 01:52 AM
    8 days late pregnant?
    Hi. I am sexualy active and I am 8 days late for my period. I did have a tiny bit of brown discharge when I wiped around the time when my period was expected. I am on birth control but not always the best at taking it at the same time. I only have sex 3 days in which I could have gotten pregnant. (the only 3 times in months) I took a pregnancy test at home on the 7 day and got a negative result. I have never missed a period in 8 years and never more than a day late. I am not overly stressed or had any weight loss/gain or anything else I could think of. The only other sympthom I have had is some bloating and gassy. So. Do you think it could still be pregnancy? Any imput would be great! Thanks.

Couple other facts. I am 20 years old. No pervious health problems or pregnancy.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 10, 2007, 08:00 AM
    Thanks for all the info. It sounds as though you may possibly be pregnant. Remember that no birth control is 100% effective, and if you don't use it the way you are supposed to it is even less effective.

Take a HPT using first morning urine. That is when the pregnancy hormone hCG is at its highest concentration.
    mac86 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2007, 10:10 PM
    So today is 15 days late. I took 2 more tests with negative results and my doctor can't see me for another week and a half!
    automansgirl Posts: 467, Reputation: 42

Feb 18, 2007, 01:42 AM
    Just relax and wait to see your doctor! I know it is difficult, but you can do it!
    bodyshots Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2007, 09:27 PM
    Sometimes the pregnancy shows up late. Just wait for a week or so and do test again. If you're really trying to conceive, take prenatal vitamins.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

12 days late [ 5 Answers ]

Ok I am really really confused! I am 12 days late and I have taken a pregnancy test and it was negative! I have every symptom that I knew of for pregnancy and then I wrote down every single last thing that I was feeling like and I put them all in the computer and it said pregnancy! I have kept my...

7 days late, spotting last 2 days [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, My period is 7 days late today. The past couple of days I've been having cramps and I'm always sure my period has started but when I go to the bathroom there's nothing in my underware, just some brown smearing when I wipe. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for 2 months... I tested...

3 days late [ 3 Answers ]

My period was due 1/26 and it didn't come. My boyfriend and I had sex on the 28th. When I wope up the next day I was bleeding am I pregnant?

I am 3 days late and hoping that I am pregnant [ 8 Answers ]

I am 21 years old and I have been tying to have a baby for 2 years now. I am taking me prenatal and Me and my husband have been trying and I finally think that we have done it. I am 3 days late and my breast are really really sore, not the whole breast just the nipples and the outer sides of my...

Three days late! [ 2 Answers ]

Well I just wanted to thank all of you for your support all the times I had questions. I took a hpt today and... positive... Yes! Chery I'm going to the dr. as soon as I can get in. (I just knew you would say something) I will keep you all posted. I hope that this isn't a false positive and I...

View more questions Search