Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MelliG Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2011, 01:57 PM
    What happens when you clone frogs?
    I was reading one of the articles I'm using for my presentation and it says that when you clone frogs all you get it tadpoles ? Is that still true today ?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 4, 2011, 02:02 PM
    As the cloning process doesn't yet produce adult specimens, then yes, with frogs it would result in tadpoles.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Dec 4, 2011, 07:24 PM
    Yep, all frogs start as tadpoles, well, actually eggs and then tadpoles.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why am I seeing Frogs constantly? [ 5 Answers ]

I have lived in my home for 13 years and haven't seen frogs here. In the past 2 to 3 months I had constantly retrieved them from my pool. I have been finding them in my kitchen, in the bathroom on my toilet seat and even in the toilet bowl. I have looked around for any type of hole they might be...

Chirping frogs [ 4 Answers ]

I live in Southeast Texas. We have "chirping" frogs in our yard. They "chirp" all night and are very loud. Anything that we can do to rid us of these critters?

Getting rid of frogs [ 4 Answers ]

How does one get rid of frogs (I know they are sweet little amphibs, but they are ruining my night's sleep)? I live in Florida, have a pool and potted plants (some big ones in pots) and grass in the fenced-in backyard. Help!!

Lots of frogs before the one? [ 7 Answers ]

I am beginning to wonder if there are any great guys out there. I know there is, but do we go through a lot of guys or gals before we meet that someone? I seem to have met a few guys with red flags and hope to find just a nice guy, not a bad boy. Does everyone believe there is that special guy or...

Turtles and Frogs [ 2 Answers ]

Can Turtles and green tree frogs live together in a large tank?

View more questions Search