Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    purjak Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2011, 10:04 AM
    Hi I need load capacity for balcony, the reason is to put hot tub?
    Here is an amateur pickture http://prntscr.com/4f4cf, all I need is the formula, the pickure is look from down, the yellow surface is the balcony from down... thanks in advance

Check out some similar questions!

Electrical load for 600W hot tub blower [ 3 Answers ]

I have an inflatable hot tub with a 1000W heater, a 50W filter pump, and a 600W air blower. The pump must be turned off when operating the blower. It is powered to a dedicated 20-amp fuse through a line that previously was hooked up to a small hot-water heater under the sink. The heater is not...

Load Center Capacity [ 11 Answers ]

I have a new Square D load center installed rated at 100 amps. What does the 100 amp rating mean? If I replace the 100 amp main breaker with 200 amp breaker does that mean that The load center could melt if 200 amps flowed through it or that the incoming service wires could melt or what. Just...

Increasing my load center capacity [ 1 Answers ]

I have a weather proof CH main lug load center, grounded to earth, rated at 125 amps, with space for 4 breakers. I will be removing the 4 breakers and putting in a 100 amp breaker. From this 100 amp breaker, I will be running wires, less than a foot to a new CH 125 amp outdoor load center with 16...

Load panel capacity 200 amp [ 1 Answers ]

I have a challenger load panel SB20 (20-40) CT. Which is a 200 amp panel. The number of switches currently in the panel are 19 total. Total amp of all switches is 360. Some of those circuits are dedicated to a sole source. GFCI to Whirlpool tub for example. This panel has 20 1" spots...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.