Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aeroticman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2011, 09:34 AM
    Transferring money
    Hi,
    I am a non resident alien in US and want to lend some 25k USD to my relative in Dubai;which he will return me after 6months(without interest). My question is do I need to declare this when I will be filing taxes? Also do I need to pay some tax to IRS for this transaction and return? Please advise.

Thanks,

Check out some similar questions!

Transferring money to US from abroad [ 15 Answers ]

Hi everyone. I am looking for advice on how to send money from Russia to my US bank account to buy a house. I have an apartment in Russia , it is on my name. I want to sell it and transfer the money to my US bank account so I could later buy a house in US. My mother also wants to add some more...

Transferring Money from US to UK [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, My sister is in some urgent need in the UK and I want to transfer money from US to her. Are there any legal implications? Is there a limit on money that I can transfer to her? All transfer would be through SWIFT Thanks for your help.

Transferring money from Germany to USA [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am planning to transfer money from Germany to the USA (~$50k). Mostly to take advantage of the good dollar/Euro exchange rate right now, since I am thinking about buying an apartment/house next year, and I want to exchange at the current rate. The money is mostly coming out of my own...

Transferring money from Egypt to Britain [ 1 Answers ]

My Egyptian grandfather was a wealthy businessman in Egypt. However, Nasser (Egyptian prime minister) came to power and nationalised everything. My grandfather lost all that both he and his father had worked for all their lives. My mother spent nearly 50 years of her life fighting to get...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.