Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amywh85 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2011, 03:39 PM
    Need to find the title of a novel
    I bought a secondhand book a few years ago and lent it to someone who has never returned it and I cannot remember the title or the author!
    It was about a young man whose girlfriend/wife dies and he is such a mess after she is gone that she hangs around giving him "signs" to help him to move on with his life, I think she even somehow manages to sort out him meeting other women.
    The cover picture was pretty weird with a large telephone and a cloud.
    Please help! Its driving me crazy
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 3, 2011, 06:24 PM
    While I'm searching, you might like this one:

Nicholas Sparks' The Guardian starts with Julie Barenson receiving a Great Dane pup that her husband arranged to arrive on Christmas Eve before he died of a brain tumor. New men enter Julie's life, and the dog helps her determine who is worthy of her affection.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Please help me find a title [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to find out the name of an old movie. I saw it when I was young and would like to find it again. I am guessing it was made some time between 1945 and 1965. All I remember was a little girl walking along a railroad track with her rag doll and she was singing a song ( something about...

Help me Find Title Please [ 4 Answers ]

OK, so it was an animated adventure, from the 90's, it had a skunk in it who was sick... his friends needed a herb to make him better, they made a flying machine from sticks and leaves to get it... it was a big journey and when they got it they had someone mix the herb in a pestle and mortar......

Can't Find Title [ 2 Answers ]

I read a book/short story when I was in high school and I am wondering what the name of it is now. The story takes place in an all boys school and these two boys become friends. They play sports together and are the best of friends. At the end of the story the one boy kills the other boy by hitting...

View more questions Search