Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    popping Posts: 9, Reputation: 0

Dec 3, 2011, 02:05 PM
    Hi! Do I have to report to my probation officer that I been stopped by cop due to dri
    Hi! Do I have to report to my probation officer that I been stopped by cop due to dri"
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 3, 2011, 02:13 PM
    You need to report ANY interaction with law enforcement.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 3, 2011, 02:40 PM
    If you were given a ticket, yes.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Dec 3, 2011, 03:19 PM
    Any police contact must be reported to your PO - that is one of the items asked on your monthly reporting sheet. Failure to do so could result in your probation being violated. Even if you were not given a ticket it still counts as it was a police contact.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does my probation officer have to report my police contact? [ 1 Answers ]

I am suppose to get released from probation after 5 years at the end of march. I did the stupidiest thing the other day and got caught I am really scared to tell my po I have a court date for what did. If I don't tell her will she find out? And if I do tell her does she have to put it in? And will...

I am on probation and my probation officer has no police report [ 2 Answers ]

I wanted to have my probation transferred to another state. But my PO wants me 2 find the police report I have been 2 all places to find it I was told that in the system they see me as being on probation but with no restitution. I was also told that if there is no police report I shouldn't be on...

Failure to report auto and false report form to probation officer [ 3 Answers ]

I know now what my probation officer is charging me with failure to report a truck that was purchased for me and saying a false report forms and failure to report What can happen to me

View more questions Search