Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    magicddd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2011, 12:53 PM
    Glacier bay ceramic towel bar parts?
    I have the glacier bay ceramic towel bar and my grand kids broke one of the holders for the bar. All I need is the ceramic end. Can you tell me where to finb one?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Dec 3, 2011, 01:10 PM
    There actually is no Glacier Bay company, this is Home Depots store brand name. You might be able to gets individual parts but for a towel rod I really doubt it. An entire re[lacement is about $20. 24 in. Towel Bar in White Ceramic-BA00007 at The Home Depot
    newcomer2011 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2011, 12:23 PM
    I think it is a Home Depot item. You will need to buy the whole bar or contact manufacturer and they might sell you the part you need.
    Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Glacier bay kitchen faucet parts [ 5 Answers ]

I need the nuts under the handels that hold in the stems for model # f82b4600bnv

Glacier bay faucets parts [ 7 Answers ]

I have a Glasier Bay shower head, think it is probably called a "rain head" that has rubber gromets that the water comes out of, I have a few of the groments that have broken and am tryoing to figure out where to get replacement parts! Seems like the showers heads are sold at home depot but their...

Glacier Bay Parts [ 1 Answers ]

Have a Glacier Bay Mirror Medicine Cabinet 30X30. Its uses a snap on angles in the back to be attached to the wall. Lost them, where can I find them?? Glacier doesn't have a website and Home depot do not carry parts for Glacier Bay

Glacier bay parts Looking for a washer [ 0 Answers ]

Glacier Bay kitchen faucet - three way washer that sits underneath the cartridge for model # 389-959

Glacier Bay parts [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I get GOBO 21411 ?

View more questions Search