Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stephanieNrigo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2011, 12:05 PM
    Desperate please help
    Hi my name is Stephanie Sanchez I'm 21 years old "please no judging on the age"... I'm trying to conceive I married when I was 18 years of age I have been sexually active with my partner for 4 years without protection and I haven't been able to conceive... we saw a fertility doc. He said I have pcos ovarian cyst and I'm over weight I weigh 220 I'm 5'5... he told me we would start of with a pill clomid... I have the pills but I don't have the money to see that doc anymore... I just now to take the pills 5 days after my period but my problem now is? I haven't had a period for almost a year ? And I don't now when I ovulate ? Please help me I'm DESPERATE
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 3, 2011, 02:54 PM
    That is why you are also not getting pregnant.
    And you are 21, why should anyone judge you, what about this do you feel wrong about ? Is there some emotional issues that also need to be addressed.

But no, you need to try to get back to the doctors to address the issue of your periods also ( I will assume you also spoke to doctor about that and he knew ?)
    Tarajio Posts: 19, Reputation: -6

Dec 25, 2011, 08:04 PM
    Check & see if you can get medical assistance from the County.. sometimes medical assistance is available to people who need medical help.
    You need to get medical attention because you haven't had a period for over a year - this is a good reason to need help.
    Here is a site that may help you about ovalation
    http://www.whattoexpect.com/preconception/fertility/five-ways-to-tell-you-are-ovulating.aspx
    I know a girl who did not have a period due to her weight -- she lost a LOT of weight, and it straightened out -- however, that may not work for everyone.
    Check and see if you qualify for Medicaide - and ask around who might give medical assistance.. call the Attorney General's office of your State (or email them)and ask where you might get medical attention.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Desperate for Help [ 11 Answers ]

I have a dilemma. I live in a home with my younger sister, mother, father, and my sister's son. Her son is only 2 yrs old. Since the day he was born she has not supported him at all. She has not provided for him financially or physically. She has no income at all because she has no job and has not...

In desperate need [ 2 Answers ]

My Story: I found this hard too begin mainly because I never dreamed of asking through the internet let alone explain my situation. Any way here it is It started with my first lay off after which all started going downhill. We had lost our house after that moving too a rental and since been on lay...

I'm Desperate! [ 3 Answers ]

I'm not trying to be dramatic, because I'm kind of serious. I want to end my life right now. I really wanted this guy and he doesn't want me. I hate school... my classes are hard. I don't have many friends. I don't have any more party friends (they all went to college) so now I have no one to...

Getting desperate! [ 1 Answers ]

Hello there I am now 45 years old and my childless boyfriend and I would love to have a baby, what are the chances, and can anyone give any hints or tips please?? Kim

Please Help... desperate [ 9 Answers ]

Hey people... I really need some advice... I have been seeing a guy I work with for just over a month now and he was head over heels for me even though I wasn't too keen to begin with but he won me over... neway... everythin was going great until a week ago when he had some terrbile news about a...

View more questions Search