Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    henrymouton Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2007, 09:20 PM
    Replacment of geyser element
    When unsrewing the old element it became tandled to such an extent that it is impossible to get it out. What should I do? Can I unscrew the six or seven nuts taking off the plate from the geyser into which the element fits?
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Feb 10, 2007, 05:18 PM
    OK Henry,
    We need to know what a "geyser" is and what in the world is "tamdled"?
    Are we talking about a water heater element? A flange type heater element has 4 bolts not six or seven so you lost me there too. Please clarify and let us know what we're dealing with. Thanks, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore heating element [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore dryer six years old. I just got problem there is no heat. Then I change the heating element. It work find for two cycle each cycle took 60 minutes then it quit working then I did Change again It repeat the same problem so what's wrong? Would you give me some asvise to trouble...

Tub replacment [ 1 Answers ]

When you replace a tub in a tiled shower surround with one of these 4 piece tub/shower surrounds what measurements do you have to take off the old tub so you know that you will line up the new tub drain and overflow to the old tub drain and overflow ?:)

Dishwasher Heating Element [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone have instructions to replace the heating element for a Kenmore Ultra Wash dishwasher?? I would like to do this myself. Thanks, Terri

#-Speed fan switch replacment question [ 1 Answers ]

I'm just replacing a broken 3-way fan switch (in the housing not the wall) which I took out last year. In replacing the switch I have a black, purple, brown and gray. All wires but gray are acounted for. It's the gray I have a question about. There are two gray wires nuted in the housing. Should...

View more questions Search