Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dan525 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2011, 08:55 PM
    How can I make my ex come back with me
    I am sad caz I want to get back wth my ex how can I get her back help me please

Check out some similar questions!

I messed up.. So how do I make it right and get her back [ 5 Answers ]

I am 22 years old and I'm a lesbian. Now that the facts are out the way.. This is my problem Me and my ex were together for about a year.. I was childish and I cheated on her... we have been broken up for about a year... Now we are on a friendship status... The problem is I'm still...

I make a mistake how to go back [ 11 Answers ]

Hey guys... I like this girl very much... Last night I took her to diner... later we had a nice walk under the snow... and when I walked her home, I started kissing her... Then she clung on to me and I reached into her pant... she told me no... and we kept on kissing... and she continued to hang on...

How can I make him want me back [ 7 Answers ]

my ex boyfriend broke up with me 5 months ago, we were living together for 2 months and got on well, he had problems with emotions like he said he doesn't love any one, but I always believed he did love me. I still love him and haven't stopped thinking about him. I hadn't spoke to him for 4 months...

How do I make him want me back? [ 7 Answers ]

My boyfriend broke up with me about a month ago, and he still says that he loves me and misses me but I scared of having a close relationship because everyone that he has ever been close to has hurt him. How do I make him realize that he does want to date and that I would never hurt him.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.