Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ImHavi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2011, 07:54 PM
    Animal jobs for 13 year olds
    Hi I'm a 13 year old girl who loves animals and would like a job working with them. I'm almost 14 and I'm going to need a job that well understand I need to go to school as much as I can.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Dec 2, 2011, 08:04 PM
    You might be able to work with local groomers and do things like washing animals and sweeping. Or if you have neighbors that are busy then you could walk their animal for them at a fee.

Of course for any of this to happen you will need your parents permission as well as co-operation
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Dec 2, 2011, 08:47 PM
    A teen who wants a job has to apply to EVERY possible place in town. Shelters, pets shops, vets, groomers, kennels.
    But saying that they have to understand that you 'need to go to school as much as you can' really isn't the way to approach this. First of all, they know you are in school. Present them with your available hours on paper. If you change them constantly you won't last long - a job is a job, and you can't just work when you feel like it or don't have to study for a test or stay after school.
    About the only animal care job where they might be flexible is cleaning out cages and stalls because not many people want to do that.
    ninabean Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2011, 04:10 PM
    Horse Stables.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are there any jobs available for 13 or 14 year olds [ 5 Answers ]

I'm asking about 13 year old cause I'm turning 13 now but I'm about to turn 14 in about a month. Please helps me. Also give me some sites not just names. >Location Removed<

Jobs for 11-12 year olds? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! Me and my friend are 11 years old, turning 12 in a few months and we really want to make some money for the summer holidays. We live in Sydney Australia. WE ARE DESPERATE! We will mow your lawn, take care of child whilst you're busy, walk your dogs, Anything.

Jobs for eleven year olds [ 0 Answers ]

Does anyone no where in leawood Kansas were 11 year olds are accepted

Does any one know any jobs for 11 year olds [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 11 years old but I'm not aloud to babysit

Jobs for 13 year olds [ 5 Answers ]

Hi there, I have just turned 13 and I would love a job; however I am not interested in getting a paper route. HELP! Thank you very much Chessca xxx :)

View more questions Search