Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jellybelly100 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2011, 10:13 AM
    Am I bleeding internally?
    I am on birth control and have over a week worth of pills left before I am due for my period but for some reason I seem to be getting my period now and have had a slight pain in my lower abdomen (the same pain as when I have to poop) for most of the day. I ha vent missed any pills this month so I don't know why my period is starting now. Could this be some kind of internal bleeding? I am getting very worried!
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 2, 2011, 10:43 AM
    If you are that concerned then a trip to your own medical practitioner or hospital would be in order.
    We cannot make any kind of diagnoses over the internet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pressure Assist Toilet running water internally [ 6 Answers ]

My pressure assist toilet has what feels like a small hole in the pressure assist mechanism. I can reach down on the front inside and feel the water escaping. It sounds like water running out of a faucet. It does not leak externally. Can this be fixed or do I have to replace the unit? ...

Water heater dripping internally and eventually goes out [ 3 Answers ]

I purchased a water heater about 2 years ago from Lowe's. It's always been a little picky on what temperature it needs to be on to stay lit. Recently I noticed cold water (unexpectedly and not fun!) When I light the water heater (gas by the way) it stays lit and I can hear dripping internally and...

Bentonite clay(taken internally or put in a bath) [ 1 Answers ]

Anyway since it says that if you put bentonite clay in your bath it acts like a quick detoxify for your whole body. Such as absorbing all the radiation from your bones through your pores and such. And if taken internally it detoxifies your intestines from parasites and such. But can it absorb the...

View more questions Search