Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    happylady123 Posts: 209, Reputation: 14

Dec 1, 2011, 10:29 PM
    My dog has a pink bump on her lip, what is it?
    Hi Everyone,
    I want to say I am calling the vet tomorrow, but it's 12:30am and they are not open now... my dog has a pink bump on her lip we just noticed. Does anyone know what this is? See pic below (sorry it's not really clear, she was moving and it was hard to take the pic). Thanks for any help in advance!
    Attached Images

paleophlatus Posts: 459, Reputation: 112

Dec 1, 2011, 10:46 PM
    That appears to be a dark pink, not a 'skin' pink. I would certainly keep my appointment tomorrow, or whenever you can get one, to have that evaluated. There are too many tumors of the skin to make a visual diagnosis on, and "tumor" has many connotations, but medically it means a "swelling". I can't tell if there is swelling there or not, but suspect there is. Most such skin tumors are benign, but the occasional one that isn't, needs to get caught before it speeds along too far.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the white bump behind my lip ring? [ 3 Answers ]

I got my bottom lip pierced 2 wks ago.. at first the outside of it was really red and swollen but a friend of mine told me to soak it in a sea salt solution which helped... the redness is not as noticeable and the puffiness has gone down.. the only problem now is that some days ago after i had...

Why and what is this white bump inside my lip [ 1 Answers ]

I am 13 years old and I have a white bump on my lip. By accident I bit it off while I was eating a cookie. But it still came back. I can pop it (it still comes back)please help

View more questions Search