Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aleria Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2011, 06:59 PM
    Back problems
    I have degentive disease of the disc. Been had it every since 1996. My back burn at time. And my lower back hurt. It was first my legs hurting. Then my lower part of my back start hurting where I couldn't sat. even my foot hurt on top

Check out some similar questions!

Dachshund Back Problems [ 12 Answers ]

I have a 7 year old mini dachshund 10 Lbs who has developed a lower back problem. Feb, couldn't walk, treated with steroids for a few weeks, became better. Than July same problem, steroids again. I have limited all her jumping (furniture) and try to keep her quite on the floor level. My question...

Dachsund back problems [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 4 year old mini dachshund 18 Lbs who has developed a lower back problem. Jj, having problem walking, treated with steroids for a few weeks. I have limited all her jumping (furniture) and try to keep her quiet on the floor level. My question is: Has anyone used a chiropractor (back...

Back Problems [ 5 Answers ]

I would like to know if anyone could help me with what might be wrong with my back. In 2000, I went to the doctor because my back was hurt and he told me one of my vertebrae in my back was out of place. It got better within 2 days and never bothered me again, but it is still out of place. Well...

Back problems [ 1 Answers ]

I had acar crash 4 years ago my thorasic and lumber arears give me terrible pain mri say nothing I think they have done every test in the book I am sure they think I'm lying

Back problems [ 9 Answers ]

OK I know everybody has this problem but this is really getting to me now! My waist part off my back is anoying me so much... it feels so tight and if I stretch my spine always makes poping noises but it seems the more I stretch the more I need to pop it... now I have to take tylenol pm every night...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.