Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bob236 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2011, 06:10 PM
    Dsc key bus fail
    Installed dsc 1616 system and 3 keypad pk5500 and one keypad is fine and works and can even set alarm but the other two keypads say key bus fault call for service first keypad set as 1-1 not sure what I did
    bob236 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2011, 06:24 PM
    Keybus fault call for service suggestions?
    Installed dsc 1616 system and has 3 keypads 1 is working fine in 1-1 pk 5500 keypads and two of the keypads say key bus fail call for service not sure what the problem could be something in my programming of first keypad
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Dec 5, 2011, 06:04 AM
    Verify your wiring is ok(continuity and no shorts. Did you assign KP Location Programming(000).
    When you view supervision(903), do you see your 1 kp and any modules?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dsc pc1832 program function key [ 7 Answers ]

I have a dsc PC 1832 no matter what I do my function key to arm my system while I'm at home is still on a delay I want it on instant I put the code correct in section 001 and 005 partition 01 and ideas

Bus load of teens in a bus are hunted and killed by a maniac in the woods [ 3 Answers ]

There was this movie, filmed in the 80's (I think). It was about this bus load of teens that breaks down in the deep woods. This maniac killer starts hunting and murdering them. He's very primal looking with long hair and scary. I do know that the killer dies at the end by being impailed on a...

In Small bus is it OK to pay self a small salary & use a schedule e for bus profit [ 2 Answers ]

In my small business is it OK to pay myself a small salary & use a schedule e for business profit? I do this to avoid high ss taxes and medicare taxes.

View more questions Search