Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    d15civic92 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2011, 03:52 PM
    Ask a honda mechanic for free?
    If I take my throttle body off would I need to replace its gasket when I put it back on?
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Dec 1, 2011, 05:54 PM
    I would--it's the proper way of doing it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ask a honda mechanic free [ 18 Answers ]

I have a 94 civic with projector head lights and when I turn the head lights on the passenger blinker stays lit. but when the headlights are not on than everything works fine. What do you think could be causing this?

Ask a honda mechanic? [ 1 Answers ]

My 1996 Honda Accord LX was parked on a street that took on a great deal of water during a rainstorm. The water level was above the tires. I entered through the passenger side, which was wet through to the carpet. The driver side was dry, and I prayed that the car would start. It did, and we drove...

Ask a honda mechanic? [ 2 Answers ]

2003 honda accord About a year ago had an every oncve in a while driver side window would that would not repond when activating button. Then a few months back the window regulator had to be fixed. I had forgotten to tell the mechanic about the switch problem. Now the switch seems dead window will...

Ask honda mechanic [ 0 Answers ]

What works the ground transistor in the pcm for pin A17 --- the ground for the ac system... is it internal of does another pin feed to it... this is on a Honda Odyssey... with electronic climate control... dual system (front and rear)... 3.5 liter... I can ground system here with power probe and...

Ask a honda mechanic [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have a 1992 honda prelude engine starts first turn runs fine but when switched off after running for a while it will not start again sounds like it is stared of petrol then backfires and stops after about an hour it will start normally again

View more questions Search