Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    janis25 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2011, 02:47 PM
    Gas burner won't stay lit, pilot still on
    I have a ventless gas space heater in bathroom, the pilot lites easily enough and the burner comes on when putton released, burner shuts off after about 30 to 45 seconds, please help, cold bathing with out heat
    , tks

Check out some similar questions!

Gas boiler pilot won't stay lit [ 4 Answers ]

This morning, I found the boiler pilot light was out. I followed directions found on a DIY website. I lit the pilot, while pressing the red reset button for 30-60 seconds. As soon as I let go of the button, the pilot immediately goes out. The flame is blue. Is this the thermocouple? If so, what is...

Pilot light will not stay lit in gas water heater after burner has been on? [ 6 Answers ]

I can light the pilot, but after the burner has been on and it goes off it is almost like it blows out the pilot.

GE gas furnace pilot won't stay lit [ 0 Answers ]

I have a 1960's GE #21LU105A2A, and the pilot won't stay lit. I replaced the thermocouple, but still no go. Where can I get a replacement gas valve for this model? Do I need a specific gas valve, or do they make a universal model? Thanks

Pilot light will only stay lit long enough for my burner to fully heat my water. [ 5 Answers ]

I can light the pilot light and the burner will turn on. Once the water is fully heated, the burner turns off, the pilot light goes out and I am unable to keep the pilot light lit until the unit cools back down (after the pilot light goes out, I have to wait a couple of hours and use some of the...

Coleman 7900 series pilot won't stay lit took burner assembly out and cleaned it sti [ 2 Answers ]

Have a coleman presidential 3 furnace it's propane pilot won't stay lit took burner assembly out cleaned it doesn't seem to be clogged

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.