Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Zhao101 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2011, 12:01 AM
    Blood clots
    I'm having heavy blood clots on my period, is that normal? There the size of another tampon.

Check out some similar questions!

Blood clots [ 3 Answers ]

For the past couple of months when I get my period I have very big blood clots that come with it. This is unusual for me. Sometimes have more then 7. Is this a problem?

I loose a lot of blood and pass really big blood clots and in a lot of pain [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I am 33 year old woman who has went through 2 child births and ever since I had my second child I have been having real bad periods. But this month it is very different I am in a lot of pain and passing a lot of big blood clots and I am losing a lot of blood! I have tried to take a luke warm...

Irregular period, thick blood, light flow, blood clots [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 19 and I am supposed to be on my period now. When my period started 3 days ago it was only brown discharge and then changed to red. Now its only thick blood and clots which is coming out and it hasn't happened to me before and it barely reaches to the pad. I usually have a normal period, I...

Blood clots [ 0 Answers ]

I just got off my period yesturday and today 2 blood clots passed out of no where when I stood up this never happened before should I be worried

How many is to many blood clots [ 1 Answers ]

I am on my period and while I was on the tolet I saw 13 blood clots is that ok:confused:

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.