Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    krazikarmi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2011, 11:52 PM
    How or where would I look for stocks purchase 25 years ago... cant find certificates?
    How or where would I look for stocks purchase 25 years ago... can't find certificates?
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Dec 1, 2011, 07:19 AM
    If you are sure that you originally had the actual stock certificates (as opposed to the stock being owned in "street name" as part of a brokerage account) then you can call the stock registrar and ask about getting replacement certificates. Most companies provide information on their web site regarding how to contact the stock registrar - look for a tab on the company's home page called "investors" or "shareholders" or something similar.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't find book I read years ago [ 0 Answers ]

There is book that I read years ago and I can't remember the Title or the author, so if you know please help me out! In the beginning of the book the heroine is at a party where her cousin is getting engaged. (The cousin's fiancés is really a spy along with her brother) In the first chapter, the...

Trying to find a movie I saw years ago. [ 1 Answers ]

The dad leaves to find help and leaves the children to sleep on ice. After he leaves for help he finds a cabin to warm in and feels like his daughters probably haven't made it through the night, but when he returns for what he thinks will be his dead children they made it through the night. It's...

I am trying to find the name of a film I watched a few years ago. [ 1 Answers ]

I watched a film a few years ago and can't think of the name! Its about a young lad who escapes from prison and ends up living with an old lady, he cleans her gutter for living there, and after staying there for a while they become quite close, she cuts his hair and allows him to bath there. Well...

Trying ti find a book I read a few years ago [ 1 Answers ]

This was a crime/mystery book about a stag night prank that went wrong. The groom was buried (for a joke) in a coffin, but then the rest of the party were killed in a car crash. Turns out the bride to be was not as white as thought. Can anyone help trace the book? Thanks, Judith

View more questions Search