Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    burtyjim Posts: 31, Reputation: 0

Feb 9, 2007, 04:06 PM
    What's going on
    I been away for a week and now that I have come bk my friends are not talking to me not answering the phone when I ring I really don't know what I have done wrong please help
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Feb 9, 2007, 04:13 PM
    You need to find out from them - if something is truly going on. Don't ask someone who knows someone who knows someone. Go to their residence. If they do not answer the door, write them a letter and ask what is going on. If you really do not get a response, find new friends, as how worth it are these people?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What's going on [ 2 Answers ]

Im 23 yrs old. I have been on the pill for 2 years now and have always had very regular periods. Dec. 22 I noticed light red spotting and thought that was weird. Then read that it could have been implantation bleeding. Took pregnant. Tests but all were negative. My period was supposed to start on...

What's Going On? [ 3 Answers ]

I think I am pregnant but I'm not sure. I have this weird feeling that I am. I have been spotting or something. Not sure if it's that or not and really don't want to go see a doctor. I also am fatigue all the time and feel sick (nausia). What do you think it is?:eek:

What's next [ 1 Answers ]

I am just wondering where my life will go from here? What's next for me? Is my father my biological father? :confused:

What's going on? [ 2 Answers ]

I had my period last week it lasted about a week then two days later I started to bleed again but it was light pink and lasted a couple of days. If anyone knows what that was all about please tell me. Thanks.

View more questions Search