Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amyyy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2011, 03:47 PM
    Nose Piercing BUMP
    I Got my nose pierced about 2 months ago , and about 3 weeks later a bump appeared . I didn't really do anything to cure it.. but now its HUGE ! It won't go away . I took my nose ring out yesterday because I thought it would help , which it really didn't . I used the saline solution when I had my piercing, and I also used tea tree oil . I am still using the tea tree oil but its not helping . I Think it's a keloid , it's a BIG bump , it feels hard and its red . What can I do to make it go away ? Please HELP :(
    littledarlin Posts: 22, Reputation: 5

Dec 7, 2011, 07:57 AM
    I think you are right - it does sound like a keloid scar. These can be incredibly difficult to cure.

I would first start with warm salt water baths and presses, a few times a day for a couple of months. There are many websites out there that will give you the best advice possible to try and shrink this for you. Although, remember, if it gets red, hot or shows any sign of puss... you must see a doctor. I hope this helps... and good luck with it!
    littledarlin Posts: 22, Reputation: 5

Dec 7, 2011, 05:59 PM
    Presses with a chamomile teabag (wet and warm of course) will help too :-)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bump on inside of nose from nose piercing [ 8 Answers ]

I have had my nose pierced for about two months now . It was pierced by the gun. I have heard that is bad. After 3 days I changed my nose pin. Then after one week I changed it again. After one month I had a big red blister outside my nose. I guess a blood blister? After popping it . The blister...

Nose piercing bump? [ 0 Answers ]

I got my nose pierced with a nose screw. After a couple weeks I noticed a small bump, it wasn't tender but every so slightly pink. I went back to my piercer and the told me to keep cleaning 3 x a day with h2Ocean and use tea tree oil. I did for two weeks and no improvement. I went to another...

Nose piercing bump [ 4 Answers ]

I got my nose pierced 2 weeks ago and within the first week a bump started showing up I called the piercing place to see what I should do and they said camelmille tea so I been using that for a week it does not seem to do anything. Will it go away on its own or should I use something else

Nose piercing bump [ 2 Answers ]

I will admit I have been messing with my nose piercing, especially when the little out lined circle started forming around it. Based on what I've read it isn't a keloid, but is the same bump that everyone else is talking about. My question is, is it going to go away ? And how often should I use...

Nose bump after piercing [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have had my nose done for about 1 month and a couple weeks. I had to take out my nose ring for numerous reasons including gym class, work, and cheerleading. It was probably a stupid idea to get it done in the first place, but whatever. Anyway, I kept taking it in and out for a while and no...

View more questions Search