Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sspeedstreet Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2011, 11:21 AM
    Connecting my new (to me) Dell GX270 to an external Teac amp for full sized speakers
    I recently bought a refurbished Dell GX270-P428-MAR-11R and would like to line-out to an external amp. The computer has an output for a 3.5mm coax plug and the amp has inputs for left and right channel 3.25mm plugs. There would be about 25 feet between the two units.

Is it as simple as making a cable to connect between these input/outputs or am I way off the mark?

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Neil

Check out some similar questions!

Connecting sony bx310 to external speakers? [ 0 Answers ]

I would like to know the simplest method to enhance my sony bravia TV sound using external speakers from a home-thearter. I tried using HDMI and Tv brand method but it didn't work. Please help.

No Sound: Dell Optiplex GX270 [ 1 Answers ]

Installed Windows XP (SP 3) No sound at all (no system sounds; no music) I have verified that my volume is as high as it can go; I have checked BIOS which reflects that sound is ON; I have installed the most current driver listed on dell's support site yet I still have no sound. I've seen...

Dell gx270 drivers [ 1 Answers ]

How to Download Audio Driver of Dell Gx 270 How to finde out correct model of computer dell

Sound driver for dell gx270 [ 2 Answers ]

I ve gx270 dell,because of some reasons I ve to format the system, and now there is no sound driver.I ve installed right sound driveR required, I ve updated bios and installed chipset driver . But still doesn't seems to be working, hepl

Gx270 dell audio [ 1 Answers ]

I need the audio driver to gx270 dell

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.