Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    saheb5 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2011, 09:52 AM
    World recession2011
    Till what time the world will come out of recession and evrthng will b back 2 normal?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Nov 30, 2011, 10:01 AM
    No one knows this - is this homework?

There are tons of Internet "opinions" on this subject.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 30, 2011, 12:16 PM
    Well, technically, the WORLD is NOT currently in recession.
    Growth is simply at a low rate, currently about 2%, although the EuroZone and North America are looking dicey.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What in the world? [ 5 Answers ]

Good Morning Everyone, Why is the Friends with benefits thing becoming so popular? What ever happened to one on one relationships? I broke up with a friend because he was continuously holding on to numerous female friends whom he just so happened to have previous sex. Recently, he contacted me...

The world... Does it actually need me? [ 12 Answers ]

Hi, I came on the computer to see if someone could help me, but I feel nothing has helped me, nobody actually cares anymore, I make too many mistakes for anyone to care, this world does not need me anymore, If you want to motivate me then good luck, but somehow I have never felt like this before, I...

World [ 1 Answers ]

I just want to know what is the world’s benchmark currency today? I believe it's the dollar but I'm a little confused of what is going on with the Euro. Can the Euro become the world’s benchmark currency if it isn't yet?

What has the world come to? [ 38 Answers ]

I am upset with society as of right now. Why, you ask? WELL... I've heard cases of girls getting pregnant at THIRTEEN YEARS OLD! I think that teen girls getting pregnant SO young is absolutely crazy! Furthermore, (in my opinion) its shocking that some people believe this is okay. My...

What in the world is this? [ 6 Answers ]

I've never run into a webpage like this before (give it a minute to load): http://www.space.com/images/google.html What in the world is it? Why would someone take the time to do all that - and what purpose does it serve? ... just curious.

View more questions Search