Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jugneeta Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2011, 09:19 PM
    Tap water smelling foul, found dead lizard water tank, we have been using same water
    Tap water smelt foul in the house, the smell was faint and we kept using the water for a week for drinking, cooking and bathing. When the smell became discernible we got the water tank cleaned and found a dead garden lizard in it.Water tank cleaned with bleaching powder

As yet feel no symptoms of ill health - please advise
    sweetgurl11 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2013, 10:37 PM
    The lizard likely drowned, and sometimes water does smell a little off (I used to go to a summer camp where the water had a slight sulfur smell but was very safe to drink).
    I wouldn't worry too much... Don't use bleach in your drinking supply though! That is way more dangerous.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Bad smelling Cold tap water [ 11 Answers ]

Help!! After installing a new set of taps in our upstairs bathroom, we now find that when turning on the cold tap we get an bad smell. This has onlt been happening since the new taps were installed. Appreciate your help on this.

Foul smelling gutter water [ 2 Answers ]

My house attic is leaking. The fecal containing water carrying pipe cracked and it is dripping in my house. What is the effect on human on this water smell exposure?

Foul smelling gutter water [ 1 Answers ]

The outer pipe carrying the fecal matter leaks inside my house due to crack in wall. Wat is the bad effect of this fecal matter?

Foul smelling water [ 7 Answers ]

Tap water in bathroom sink frequently has a foul odor

View more questions Search