Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SBNY01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2011, 05:17 PM
    Change H1B Visa to tourist while in the US
    I am currently in the US on a H1B Visa. I'm planning on moving out of country, How much time can I stay in US after my Visa has ended. If I can not stay more that 5 days, can I change status from H1B Visa to B1/B2 visa while in the US?

Check out some similar questions!

Spouse f2 visa travel to usa while husband change of status from f1 to H1B visa? [ 1 Answers ]

I was on F1 Visa and my wife holds valid F2 dependent visa. But now my status changed from F1 to H1B. My question is, Can my wife who is currently in India travel on her valid F2 dependent visa or she is required to get the H4 visa to travel back to USA.

Change london tourist visa to dependent visa [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Sir, I'm from Srilanka. I'm studying in UK now. My wife came to UK as a touriest ( She got touriest visa) but I have one year visa to study in UK so I want to change my wife visa to like a depending visa. How to change this. When I finished my study then I and my wife altoghter to go back...

Can change Tourist visa to Dependency visa in you.S [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, If I travelled on tourist visa to U.S and get married there. Is there any way to change my touist visa to Dependent visa there itself.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.