Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jimbean Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2011, 03:48 PM
    Water not being despensed
    I took the water line off at the door,when I push for water I get it. The problem is somewhere in the door how do I get water to come out of the spout?

Check out some similar questions!

Have GE refrig; water leaks from smart water filter inside; get water;makes no ice? [ 0 Answers ]

Water does come out of the water dispenser with no problem. The Smart Water filter overflows INSIDE the refrigerator. No ice is being made. Heavy frost accumulates inside freezer from ice maker.

Have GE refrig; water leaks from smart water filter inside; get water;makes no ice [ 0 Answers ]

Water leaks inside refrig from one shelf to another; able to get water from water dispenser; no ice is being made; ice accumulates inside the freezer ice maker.

Rheem water heater is leaking water from bottom of tank. I need to shut the water of [ 2 Answers ]

How do I shut off the water to my Rheem hot water tank. 40 gallon model # 21IR40DV

Daylight basement water leak, cause by broken water pipe or saturated ground water? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 6 units 3 stories with daylight basement apartment. Build in 1960. Just bought it few months ago. Last year the previous owner had a bad flood in the daylight basement after long period of rain. They cleaned out the area, remodel it. Good for few months, last couple of weeks rain long...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.