Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ijesha Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2011, 12:11 PM
    What to do with our unlimited,supernatural,co-creative,prayer power force through God
    As Christians we pray primarily for the healing of all the sickness and problems and hurts of ourselves, loved ones and the world.
    And to have victory over the enemy and his works.
    But what are we gone pray for when 'the war' is over finally and all is sanctified, healed and whole again in Jesus name.
    'All things are possible through God"
    What are we then going to manifest and pray for?
    If we are free to only use our creative prayer-force to manifest heaven on earth.
    What beauty would you love to co-create with and manifest through no-limit God?
    450donn Posts: 1,821, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Nov 29, 2011, 12:22 PM
    Are you asking about what we will be doing after the battle of Armageddon? When Jesus sets up his kingdom?
    classyT Posts: 1,562, Reputation: 214
    Ultra Member

Nov 29, 2011, 12:32 PM
    ijesha,

I have no clue. Perhaps it won't be about praying for things. Perhaps it will be about worshipping HIM and fellowship with HIM daily. For in heaven we will be in need of nothing.
    graceyj20 Posts: 26, Reputation: 10

Dec 30, 2011, 11:19 PM
    Once Gods name has been sanctified and his kingdom is in full effect on the earth we can still show our appreciation for the all his blessings through our prayers. We'll have much to be thankful for as noted at Isaiah 65:21-25

"21 And they shall build houses, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and eat the fruit of them.
    22 They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree shall be the days of my people, and my chosen shall long enjoy the work of their hands.
    23 They shall not labor in vain, nor bring forth for calamity; for they are the seed of the blessed of Jehovah, and their offspring with them.
    24 And it shall come to pass that, before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.
    25 The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the ox; and dust shall be the serpent's food. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith Jehovah." - Isaiah 65:21-25 (ASV)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the name of the movie there are 3 hot guys with supernatural power one of the [ 1 Answers ]

What is the name of the movie there are 3 hot guys with supernatural power one of them has a father who is very old and at the end of the film he killes himself to give all his power to his son?

Does God force people to come in? [ 9 Answers ]

Apparently today's gospel lesson says so.:confused: Today's Gospel (Lk 14:15-24): One of those at the table said to Jesus, «Happy are those who eat at the banquet in the kingdom of God!». Jesus replied, «A man once gave a feast and invited many guests. When it was time for the feast he sent his...

Force, Work, and Power [ 2 Answers ]

I am taking AP physics and I am generally confused about work and power. We are using all sorts of derivatives and integrals and I don't understand how to do them. Could some one please help me figure this out?

God - power or person [ 8 Answers ]

Albert Einsteen agrees god as a power behind the universe, not a king or person. How god can live and behave with emotional feelings such as love and hate?

Does God Answer Prayer [ 9 Answers ]

I don't understand how god allows good people to suffer; especially at the hands of evil people. You can read your bible everyday and then pray and then all of a sudden someone who you know who you know doesn't do any of that gets all the luck. Like when you are competing for a job. You could need...

View more questions Search