Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JulianneG Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2011, 11:49 AM
    How did the setting of a small town in Montana affect the plot?
    This is a question from Montana 1948 by Larry Watson
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 29, 2011, 12:00 PM
    As this is your homework, what do YOU think ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Romance novel set in Montana - know plot, setting, main character names... [ 0 Answers ]

I'm looking for a romance book I read about 5-6 years ago, I believe it was published by Harlequin. The main character's name is Natalie, the hero's is Jake I believe, and he can only see out of one eye, and is a farmer/rancher. Its set somewhere in the midwest, Montana I think. If anyone knows...

Which TV show? Small plot summary [ 1 Answers ]

Hey, I saw a TV show sometime back, and one of the episode's plot went something like this: A mother, upset about her lack of friendship with her son, and missing the closeness they had when he was younger, friends him online on a site, or in a chatroom somewhere. They start talking and the...

Small town worries [ 2 Answers ]

I need to relpace my ABS toilet flange. My local hardwear store only carries PVS toilet flanges. My question is, can I put a PVC toilet flange on a ABS pipe coming out of my floor and attach them using ABS glue I have in my shed?

I'm a small town girl and he's a doctor? [ 1 Answers ]

Well this goes with the first question a asked earlier. I am a small town woman and don't have much, but met a doctor awhile back and we text every morning. Well I guess the real question is what do we talk about? I do get tied up and that even goes for texting? We live 2 hours apart so this is...

Finding a book title--I know plot, setting, characters names [ 2 Answers ]

So I'm trying to find a book I read about 15 years ago and I can't remember the author or the title. I believe it is a Silhouette Desire book. Most likely published in the 80's or early 90's. I know what the cover looked like--It was a man (I think on a lounge chair by the pool) with his wife...

View more questions Search