Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    una123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2011, 09:56 AM
    I am an American citizen and I want to fix papers for my husband
    I'm 17 year old get married September 3 2011 I'm having a baby. My husband from Dominican republic he is 19 year old he was bored en panama.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Nov 29, 2011, 10:39 AM
    What do you mean by "fix papers"?
    NYcityboy Posts: 785, Reputation: 65

Nov 29, 2011, 01:35 PM
    What is his status?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are all the papers to file when married to american citizen? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I just got married in the US to an american citizen and now I want to know what are all the papers that I need to file to migration, my current status in the us is tourist since Im a resident of a south american country. Thank you

My husband abandon me a soon is he got his American citizen [ 2 Answers ]

My Husband abandon me a soon is he got his American citizen ship. An left me less than zero.Me who were from making $200000 to welfare lost the house and file chapter 7 now he is in his country with his mother the one that direct him how to extortion me for 4 years I guess he left with savings that...

Can an American citizen easily file a divorce with a non-american citizen? [ 12 Answers ]

She entered through a K1 visa. She later decide to go back to her home country. Because of this, she couldn't get back to the US as she also had some troubles with visa. Can her husband file and process a divorce without his wife consent?

If I'm a citizenship and want to fix papers for my husband how long it will take me [ 2 Answers ]

I'm a citizen I been with my husband 3years but berly got marry I want to fix papers to have the right to be here with his family we have a baby and expecting another one he been here all his life how long it will take me to solve this case

Spouse on H1B husband American Citizen [ 3 Answers ]

I am an american Citizen, my wife is german and we recently married in August. She is here on a H1B visa for work that still has two years on it. The year before that she was here on a J1 Visa for school where she obtained a SSN. She still continues to use that SSN. We are now coming upon filling...

View more questions Search