Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jack.panchu Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2011, 10:02 AM
    I can switch but there is no scope for any other, because our education system is complicated
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 29, 2011, 10:14 AM
    I am in the U.S. in the Chicago area. Many people from many cultures live here. I love samosas!

Most of the Indian men I know are in engineering, medical science, or investment, with some in computers.
    jack.panchu Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2011, 10:15 AM
    Thank you for your advice. I am leaving now but catch you later. Bye
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 29, 2011, 10:27 AM
    You will have to be my friend here. We cannot do off-site communication. But thank you. (I removed your address, as per rules.)
    Kahani Punjab Posts: 510, Reputation: 203

Nov 29, 2011, 10:30 AM
    Jack Panchu,

You are at the right place for the answer or reaction to your query. It is not uncommon to see boys, shy and hesitant, no doubt, but willing to win the hearts of girls. If you are not intelligent, not smart, not good enough, you can get girls falling on you for friendship, but you have everything, so you are in for BIG favours, big fun and big friendship. Relax!

First thing, learn to joke, for which learn to laugh at you, and you will stop becoming a laughing stock. For example, there was a snap of a very ugly and black girl on the cover page of a boy's copy. His friend laughed, "Is she your gf?" "No, she is even uglier and blacker than her." He retorted and in a stroke, by just making himself butt of his own joke, he turned the tables on him.

2. Gather courage, and make a chance to go near her (the pretty girl, you like, having trimmed, permed short hair, I presume), like by dropping your book near her and asking her for favour or something.

3. Find what are your interests and see where can you excel, in any game, activities or anything, so that you earn a name in some event, and you will become sort of unique and girls will get sort of interest in you.

4. Buy new garments, take exercise and change yourself/thinking, so that when you enter the classroom, you have extra/new energy (not really even, but you will have the assumption and hence the confidence).

Try these points, and if they work, tell me. If you need further advice, you are free to ask, anytime! We are here to help you, out. Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Here's an odd one.(am I alone) [ 3 Answers ]

Hey all, Here's a quick one that's pretty odd. Just wondering if I'm the only one who feels this way. Does anyone ever have an odd feeling inside them when someone they know beings dating/talking to someone else even if the person is just a friend of the opposite sex? It seems that even...

Very odd [ 2 Answers ]

Well this is really weird because I am still in fact a virgin but do seem to be showing very similar symtpoms to people with Gonorrhea anyone got an idea what this could be?

Something Odd.. . [ 1 Answers ]

Probably within the last month or so, my toilet has seemed to develop a life of its own. Every once in a while (several times a day), it seems to run for a few seconds at a time. It doesn't flush, but it has the sound of the last few seconds after you've flushed. (Am I making any sense?) I'm...

View more questions Search