globalmarketing Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2011, 02:50 AM
    Letter to the debtor to pay
    How I can ask to debtor to pay money
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 29, 2011, 04:34 AM
    To <insert name>:

Pursuant to our agreement <describe the reasons they owe you money>, your account is now past due in the amount of <insert amount>.

Please remit this amount by <insert date> or we will be forced to take further action.

---------------------------------------------------------------
    I suggest also, googling Dunning letters for more samples.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When does a contract end, if the debtor does not pay the final payment [ 1 Answers ]

My employer put in a pool and surrounding deck in Aug.2006. The contract called for a deposit, payment when water was put in, and final payment when the poll was finished. The owner sent a letter in Sept. 2006, stating he was not happy with all of the work, and was not going to pay the total...

Pay to Delete Letter Questions - Any Suggestions? [ 3 Answers ]

I've read about "pay to delete" letters and plan to send one out with an offer to pay the whole amount in exchange for removal. It's nearly 4 years old; a lot has happened from laid off, cut hours, and bigger bills with the same old paychecks and this is the first time I could safely afford to pay...

Letter of intent to pay but not paying. [ 4 Answers ]

I have a neighbor that owes us $1300. We have a signed letter from 1 year ago stating that he will pay us $200 a month till the end of the debt. He has not paid us a dime. We want to sue him in small claims court but he is now saying he is filing for bancrupcy. How is the best metod to get our...

Do I have to pay rent after I receive an eviction letter? [ 6 Answers ]

I live in my sister's and her husband's house.. she rents me one bedroom. She had promised me a finished basement apartment for $400.00 a month, but she never finished the basement. The verbal agreement was that I was to stay in the bedroom with my 2 children pay her the $400.00 a month until the...

How to get debtor to pay up? [ 1 Answers ]

In August I sold a package of clothing (about 150 items) to a woman on eBay for $550.00. She paid for them using paypal, and paypal deposited the funds into my account. I delievered the packages to her the next day to save her the cost of shipping since we live in the same city. The transaction...

View more questions Search