Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sexycarolyn77 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2007, 11:33 AM
    I have an ex boyfriend and I still love him. We broke up last Aug. and we didn't talk since then.well in Jan. the new year he desides he wants us to talk so we do. But now talking has turned into having sex and I just don't know if I should or should I brake it off any advice please email me or something
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 10, 2007, 09:36 AM
    Decide what it is you want first. Then go about getting it, and no one can answer that question for you.
    Allheart Posts: 1,639, Reputation: 436
    Ultra Member

Feb 10, 2007, 09:41 AM
    Very true Tal - sorry had to spread it.

Sexy - the thing is, you really are the one holding the answers.

Take some quiet time and ask yourself if and what type of relationship you want with this guy. Whatever answer you come up with, be sure and clue him in. Be honest with yourself and him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I am in need of some advice [ 1 Answers ]

It's been a while since I have been back, but I need some advise. With all the financial sites out there, it is hard for me to determinie what's right or not. I found this site, http://www.bigbadcredit.com and its provided me with a lot of good insite on credit, and I wanted to know from you guys...

Need advice [ 4 Answers ]

How do you postpone a wage garnishment and stop harassment??

Advice on Giving Advice [ 16 Answers ]

Hey all! I have a slight dilemna and I'd like it if you guys and gals can help me out. I have two friends who are in a relationship together, but things have become kind of rocky between them. The problem is that they are both my friends so they both confide in me and ask for advice. At present...

I need some advice [ 3 Answers ]

I am 31 and my g/f is 23. We have been dating for about a year. I left about 3 months ago to go to Europe, prior to leaving we spent every day together and truly loved being around each other. I was a bit confused because prior to that she would tell me that she is not ready for a full...

Need some advice about my Ex [ 1 Answers ]

Well I posted something about her earlier. She has been getting very upset with me not wanting to be with her again. Why should I all she did was lie about her new boy friend. I think she was setting up a back up plan if me and her did not work out. I still love her always will but I don't want to...

View more questions Search