Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    myleem Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2011, 05:51 PM
    How do I find the ending inventory using the FIFO Method through perpetual inventory?
    How do I find the ending inventory using the FIFO Method through perpetual inventory?

Check out some similar questions!

Example of FIFO Method using perpetual inventory? [ 0 Answers ]

Computation of FIFO using perpetual inventory

How to find ending inventory by the gross profit method [ 1 Answers ]

How do you estimate ending inventory by the gross profit method

Find the beginning inventory if the last months ending inventory is not specified [ 0 Answers ]

I need to find the ending inventory in a materials budget projection but the month before is not shown, how do I find it without a beginning from the month before

How to find ending inventory using the average inventory cost method [ 3 Answers ]

The Boxwood Company Sells blankets for $60 each. Purchase 5 units 30$ Purchase 10 units 34$ Purchase 10 units 40$ Sale 3 units Sale 6 units Sale 3 units Assuming that the company uses the perpetual inventory system, determine the ending inventory for the month of May using the average...

Determine the ending inventory under a perpetual inventory system [ 1 Answers ]

Hi ! I've honestly spent a long time trying to figure this out, but I keep getting the answer wrong and I'm not sure how I should go about this question. I'm not asking for you to just give me the answer, if you have time to give a little explanation that would be nice so I could understand what...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.