Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    VictoriaMae Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2011, 11:58 AM
    I can't remember the book?
    Hello again I've already asked about this book but have left lot's out that could help you help me. The front cover is of a man and woman in bed but you can't see the man's head because it's under the blanket but you can see the woman's because she peaking over it. I don't remember the author's name either so here is some info about the book: It starts when Tess is taking a pregnancy test and is counting sown the seconds for the result. She had already done a test and it had been negative but not to waist another test she'd done the other one. It come backs positive and she tells the father- her best friend- that she's pregnant with his child. Even though they were best friends they had had sex often when they were drunk. As she got bigger so did her feelings for the man, But they didn't know it. When they go to Tess's friends birthday party she dresses up in a big suit so on saw her growing bump (no one new she was pregnant except the father and the friend she lives with. Her friend was angry at her for falling pregnant). When the birthday girl drank Tess's water think it was alcohol she figured it out and told everyone. At the end of the story it is New Years's Eve and Tess and the man are counting down with the baby in their arms. I think the baby's name begins with an F like Freya or something. I hope this will help. Thank You.
    fedok Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2011, 04:30 PM
    I think you're talking a novel by Kathy Regan (has the cover you described and story you described)called "One Thing Led to Another".

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember book title (Childrens/YA book) [ 4 Answers ]

I read a book in the early to mid 1990s with this plot: A girl, either a pre-teen or young teen, plays some game in front of a mirror. Suddenly she can see through the mirror to another girl who looks just like her, except inside the mirror it's obviously the 18th or 19th century. Somehow the...

Can't remember a book name [ 0 Answers ]

When I was young I remember listening to an audio cassette almost every night before I went to sleep, but now I just can't remember the name of it. I recall it being about a polar bear who came in through a little girls window during the night. She then cares for the bear by giving it all the milk...

Where do I find a romance book title for a book I can't remember? [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a book from the 90's, it has home in the title, and the main characters are helen and rafe.

Trying to remember a book name. [ 4 Answers ]

Okay this should be prtty easy to identify. The one huge aspect of the book is this. Everyone in the world has magic powers. Everyone. Exxcept one boy who doesn't, until he finds out that he is actually anti-magic. He negates all other magic around himself.

View more questions Search