Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    willie_wht68 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2011, 12:36 AM
    Should I go to the hospital?
    I have a pacemaker and I was sitting on the side of my bed and the upper part of my arm pit started jumping is that my pacemaker of what? I checked my blood pressure and pulse and it read 130 ova 111 and the pulse read 70?
    willie_wht68 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2011, 12:38 AM
    I have a pacemaker and I was sitting on the side of my bed and the upper part of my arm pit started jumping is that my pacemaker or what? I checked my blood pressure and pulse and it read 130 ova 111 and the pulse read 70?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Best hospital [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I havd a vitiligo.. in a very large percentages I tried many kinds of medicnes in the past 16 years and there is no use for going back to my original color, and I am tired of that now because each time when I think that I found the best medicine and some of the white spots begning to fade...

What to take with me to the hospital [ 10 Answers ]

:D Hello all! :D I was just wondering if there were any specifics on what I should take to the hospital with me when I go into labor? I know I'll need comfortable clothes, toiletries, and the diaper bag with everything for baby... but is there anything else you would recommend? How is...

Out of the Hospital [ 2 Answers ]

Hi My dog just came home from the hospital he was not eating or drinking there. Now at home he is drinking but not eating and getting very thin I mix up kd paste into a syringe to feed him How can I get him to take solid food. He is 13 and had pancreatitis which has subsided. Thanks

View more questions Search